Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

Finally Vera Sidika Reveals where she Got her skin bleached...Its Not where you think

Last week kiss 100 's radio queen Caroline Mutoko blasted Vera Sidika and all those that have beached their skin to look more lighter and prettier however Vera sidika says she didn't take her advice in a bad way and that she had actually consulted her lawyer and a dermatologist before she decided to do it.She reveals that she traveled to London and did her bleaching there where most celebrities  go for the same.in an interview with a local daily here is what she had to say;
"It cost me a fortune to bleach my skin,but am happy that is all that matters,my body my business.The more hot i look the more money i get.I have been booked for powerballxs millionaire's club in June and booked for two other videos and a fashion show in Kisumu."