Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

You will be Shocked to learn why Gospel Singer SIZE 8 got saved..It is not what you think..WooW

While speaking to The Pulse magazine, Size 8 said that she has been getting attacks from the devil even having woken up to find black hooded men around her at night ever since she got saved. Strange things also started happening to her, survived three accidents and eventually got her car grounded. Her mother was admitted in hospital and she lost many shows and had a serious financial decline.

“Many people refused to take it that I really got saved. After releasing ‘Mateke’, I even received opposition from some church members who said it was nothing gospel. Then the devil started attacking me. How do you explain waking up at night to see black hooded men around you? … At some point I gave up and told God that I wanted Him to take me home. I was done with being here on earth,” she stated.

The lass has not been of faint heart as her gallant zeal to serve the Lord has never failed her and has no regrets whatsoever.

“Salvation is the best thing that ever happened to me. When I left the secular world, I was so sure that I had made a suicidal move and I left it all to Jesus. It was a lucrative business back then, but I knew that God would bless me, eventually, according to his word,” she said full of hope.

So many people doubted whether she will be a gospel musician even for a year but she seems to be defying all the odds. All the best to her