Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

UNBELIEVABLE!!This Is The Place That “Gave Birth” To All The Ratch3tn3ss In Nairobi. **MUST SEE PHOTOS**

The rate at which ratchetness in Nairobi is increasing is very alarming. We can trace the starting point of real ratchetness to teenagers in the Nairobi City. Let me just take you back then…. Just Imagine the photos that you will see below were captured in one club in Nairobi 2-4 years ago.
Majority of the people in this place are just mere teenagers. This disgusts me to see how teenagers back then, were thirsting to quench their bodily desires and now its even worse. I have no problem with weird dancing styles but I have an issue of how, where, what people choose to do while dancing… You may disagree or agree with me but let me, give you ample time to see for yourself!!! Comments????
florida 1

florida 2

florida 3

florida 4


florida 5

SEE MORE PHOTOS IN PAGE 2 BELOW