Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

Men: Here Are The Top 7 Ways To Know A Lady Is No Longer A Vírg1n




1. They Are Quick To Anger When Asked if They Are V1rgins.
You heard me right..research and findings have shown that non vírgin ladies tend to be very uncomfortable and are very quick to anger if you inquire about their sexual lives. The vírgin ladies on the other hand will just smile and keep quiet when asked; but to the non vírgin ladies, they will flare up and will embarrass you. You will hear something like, is it your business if I’m a vírgin or not?

2. They Become Moody.
Don’t get me wrong because I’m not trying to say that every lady who suddenly becomes moody has lost her vírginity, but all I’m trying to say is that, when a lady just recently lost it, she becomes incessantly quiet for a few days. She may lock herself up in her room probably because she has something up her sleeves.

3. They Pick Quarrel At The Mention Of The Word “Vírgin1ty”
You heard me right. I have noticed that many non vírgin ladies tend to be very uncomfortable when you place so muchemphasis on vírginity. However, it’s either they verbally attack you, or they tell you that you are still very immature and really need some maturing to do.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE IN PAGE 2