Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

DON’T BE SILLY… I LOOKED OUT FOR YOU CASSPER… AKA FINALLY TALKS

AKA says he and Cassper were once boys, and he looked out for Dust2Dust rapper when he was coming up. So how did their beef start?

 “It actually is quite a lame story…one day he put out his video and the next day he had gone off about, ‘I don’t get the support, nobody’s really holding me down and I am going to put this song out and show everybody’. I think we kind of fell out about things he had said on Twitter. And I think it really just escalated from there, because once those lines were drawn…it just gathered steam to the point where it has been going on for two years now.” We really hope these two can get it together, because a collaboration with would be fire.

The rapper sat down with MTV Base VJ, Sizwe Dhlomo, to clear the air about all the controversy surrounding him at the moment.