Powered by Blogger.

krazygossip

Kelly Khumalo Finally Finds Love After Death Of Senzo Mayiwa. This Is The Man!!!

Kelly Khumalo has admitted that she is still dealing with the loss of her former lover, Senzo Meyiwa, but says she has finally found her way back to being happy.

The singer posted a message on her Instagram account, after fans questioned her use of “til death do us part” when referring to her relationship with close friend, and one­time manager, Bonga Percy Vilakazi.
Her use of the phrase was a bit ominous considering how Senzo died. But Kelly did not see anything wrong with her wording, and let fans know exactly how she felt.

 “Yes, I said it before and I will say it again if I have to, death is the only thing that will separate me from this amazing Bae of mine, zingakhonkotha izinja as if zona azifelwa the fact remains we are all going to die at some point… Khomba mina kusasa wuwe at least I have dealt with it and still dealing with it and have found my way back to being happy again and no one. I mean no one will take that away from me. I love you [Bonga Percy].”
CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE PHOTOS IN PAGE 2